Catchy songs often have a blazing guitar riff, a sing-along chorus, and subliminal messages about getting out of your small town. Get hooked with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for two adult tickets (a $25.90 value)
- $25 for an Emerging Artist membership for one adult (a $50 value)
- $45 for an Opening Act membership for two adults and up to four children aged 6–17 (a $90 value)<p>
Both memberships include:
- Free admission for one year
- Preferred ticketing to museum-hosted programs, events, and performances
- Invitations to member-only events, previews, and shopping specials
- Subscription to members-exclusive e-zine, On The Record
- 10% discount in the museum store
- Personalized membership card
- Commemorative art piece commissioned by the GRAMMY Museum<p>
The GRAMMY Museum at L.A. LIVE
The GRAMMY Museum at L.A. LIVE The GRAMMY Museum aims to immerse guests in a historic and melodic experience with four floors devoted to American music. The 30,000-square-foot museum celebrates the American musical tradition with concerts, lectures, and exhibits on genres ranging from classical and jazz to rock and hip-hop. In the interactive exhibit space, visitors can peer into musical time capsules with stage outfits that once belonged to Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, Elvis Presley, Whitney Houston, and more.