Full-service oil change keeps engine running smoothly and includes an entire review of the car’s potential maintenance needs
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 5 quarts of oil
- Oil filter
- Chassis lubrication
- Inspection of air/cabin filters
- Brake fluid test
- Power steering fluid check or fill
- Test of battery and charging system
- Windshield washer fluid check or fill
- Transmission/transaxle check or fill (when applicable)
- Differential fluid check or fill
- Antifreeze/coolant check or fill
- Windshield wiper blades check
- Tire pressures check and set
- All exterior lights check
- Exterior windows wash
- Interior vacuuming
- Mobil 1 Advanced Synthetic Oil Change includes tire rotation as well.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Since its founding in 1978, the international quick-lube franchise Grease Monkey has maintained its focus on speedy treatments and a detail-oriented approach to auto care. Shop technicians tune-up rides with services such as AC repair, brakes, air-filter replacement, and fuel- and emissions-system cleaning.
Grease Monkey’s signature service, though, is its full-service oil change. After replacing a vehicle’s lubricant with GF-5 or re-refined motor oil, technicians perform an entire review of its maintenance needs, referencing the owner’s manual and the wise hermit living in the trunk.