Families enjoy Brooklyn style pizzas, and partake in entertainment for kids of all ages
About This Deal
At Great Wolf Lodge, you’ll see some changes to your stay so your Pack can play safe.
- It’s our Paw Pledge. And it represents our commitment to keeping you healthy and safe during your stay. https://www.greatwolf.com/health-and-safety
Wellness survey must be completed prior to arrival and masks are required
- What’s included:
- 16-inch pizza (hand-stretched, Brooklyn-style pie) with two toppings and 2-liter soda, and $40 credit to Northern Lights Arcade game
- 16-inch pizza (hand-stretched, Brooklyn-style pie) with two toppings and 2-liter soda, one MagiQuest game with one wand for one person
- 16-inch pizza (hand-stretched, Brooklyn-style pie) with two toppings and 2-liter soda, unlimited Ropes, Rock Climbing, and Mini Golf for two people
Indoor Ropes Course: visitors can go an invigorating aerial adventure full of balancing on ropes, crossing bridges, and climbing through obstacles—all from the safety of a climbing harness. It’s encouraged to wear appropriate shoes: closed-toe and closed heel with rubber soles.
Mini Golf: Guests get 9 holes of interactive play with sand traps, tricky shots, giant animals, and ball-eating fish. It’s easy enough for beginners and challenging enough for experienced players.
Rustic Ridge Climbing Wall: It’s a 21-feet climbing challenge for any skill level and age. Safety harness and friendly tips on how to get to the top provided.
Northern Lights Arcade at The Lodge: Open 24 hours for round-the-clock entertainment, visitors of all ages can enjoy some of the newest, most exciting arcade game options. Prizes await the most dexterous, or the luckiest players, and there is plenty of excitement and fun to go around for everyone.
- MagiQuest: Visitors can explore the lodge, which for the play, becomes a live-action game scenery. They get to choose a magic wand, add extra powers to it, and experience the adventure in the immersive virtual playground.
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing walls typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab a harness and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing walls have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
Need To Know
About Great Wolf Lodge - LaGrange
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge - LaGrange is its 93,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as River Canyon Run—a raft water slide—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games, as well as mini golf.