All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Spa package:
- Mommy and me pedicure or ice cream-themed manicure and pedicure with fizzy soak, sherbet scrub, and nail polish
- Valid with any technician
- Pizza package, includes:
- 16-Inch Brooklyn style, hand-stretched pizza with two toppings
- 2-liter soda
- Games package includes unlimited access to ropes course, glow-in-the-dark mini golf in a nature-themed indoor forest, and a mirror maze at Moonstone Mine for up to four
- Option for arcade includes $40 worth of credits on a Paw Points card at the Northern Lights Arcade (Paw Points never expire)
Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound is its 56,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games, a ropes course with bridges and obstacles, a mine-themed mirror maze, glow mini golf at Howl at the Moon, and ice cream-themed Scooops Kid Spa.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on 3/24-4/7, 4/11-4/13, and 5/26. Not valid for hotel guests. Not valid Saturday. Not valid until 24 hours after purchase. Only valid during operating hours, subject to change from time to time. Does not include access to waterpark. Vouchers must be redeemed at Buckhorn Exchange. Ropes course opens in March 15, a similar experience can be substituted until course opens. Reservation required for spa service. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only at listed location. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.