Families can enjoy a day of fun at an indoor water park with attractions for all ages as well as Brooklyn-style pizza
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Mondays–Fridays through February 29; blackout dates: November 27–December 1, December20–January 5, January 18–20, and February 13–17
- Day Pass includes:
- All-day fun at an 84-degree indoor water park
- Free life jackets
- Adventure Pass includes access to the ropes course, climbing wall, Ten Paw Alley (bowling), and Howl at the Moon Mini-Golf
- Free admission for children aged 2 and under
- Prohibited items: coolers and outside food
- Lockers available? yes, to rent
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 29, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on weekends. Online redemption only. Blackout dates are as follows: November 27–December 1, December20–January 5, January 18–20, and February 13–17. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Great Wolf Lodge - Gurnee
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge - Gurnee is its 80,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as Alberta Falls—a four-story double-raft water slide—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games and mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley.