What You'll Get
- Must-Eat: Barbecue ribs, brisket, and chicken.
- Must-Do: listen to live music from the Powell Brothers, Smoke Wagon, and Guy Forsyth.
- What’s included:
- General Admission ticket includes admission to the event, concert, and park.
- All-Inclusive Admission ticket includes four BBQ tasting tickets, two drink tickets, admission to the event, concert, and park.
- VIP Admission ticket provides an elevated festival experience with onsite parking, access to exclusive VIP tent with private catering, BBQ tasting tickets, and private viewing of entertainment stage.
- Free admission for children 12 and under.
- Transportation: free parking available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GrillsGiving: A Celebration of Meat & Music
CPS Energy presents Grillsgiving. This unique event takes place at Mission County Park, where guests will enjoy a festival-like atmosphere, including a competitive barbeque cook-off, live music and kid activities! The San Antonio River and Mission County Park are the perfect backdrop to host this family friendly event. Net proceeds from GrillsGiving will benefit the REAP (Residential Energy Assistance Partnership) fund. REAP was established in 2002 through a partnership between CPS Energy, Bexar County and the City of San Antonio. The program provides financial assistance to help the elderly, medically dependent and low-income families with young children with their utility bill. CPS Energy commits up to $1 million annually toward REAP, which provides direct customer assistance.