Exercise is a pleasurable activity for both would-be athletes and recovering pyromaniacs desperate enough to settle for burning calories. Fuel fitness regimens with today’s Groupon.
$29 for a five-week fitness boot camp (a $199 value)
- Class schedule includes sessions six days a week for five weeks
- Open to students of any age, ability, and fitness level
- 30-minute, total-body workouts change at every class and can include weightlifting, medicine-ball exercises, and running drills
- Each class can accommodate up to 50 students
- Indoor and outdoor sessions<p>
Hard Exercise Works
Hard Exercise Works helps clients improve their physical health with intense total-body workout regimens for all fitness levels and sage nutrition advice within a supportive fitness community. Dedicated coaches push attendees to reach their goals in classes that accommodate up to 50 students, ensuring pupils' safety by demonstrating proper technique. Each workout consists of an ever-changing sequence of intense exercises, intended to improve strength and stamina over a five-week period. In addition to a vigorous fitness regimen, the gym's nutrition philosophy promotes well-being outside of class sessions by either prescribing a five-week diet for students or teaching them how to photosynthesize their own food.