Participants can admire gracious whales as they emerge from the water surface or soar into the sky in the middle of the ocean
About This Deal
- What’s included: three-hour guaranteed whale watch tour
- Departure time: 9 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Departure location: 275 Kealakehe Parkway, Kailua-Kona, HI, 96740
- It is recommended to arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour. All guests need to meet at the Hawaiian Adventures Kona A-board sign, at the top of J dock, 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Age restrictions: must be 6 or older
- What to bring: sunglasses, sunscreen, light layers, camera, reusable water bottles
- The vessel: “Those Guys”, a USCG 20 passenger certified, 38-foot Delta
- Onboard restroom available
Need To Know
About Hawaiian Adventures Kona
The abundance of natural splendor surrounding the big island inspired the beginnings of Hawaiian Adventures Kona. Founded with the goal of granting visitors access to Hawaii's unique wildlife, Hawaiian Adventures Kona cultivates unforgettable interactions with nature thanks to their expertly trained guides and ecological approach. With majestic whales roaming the waters and playful dolphins surfing in the waves—the region is teeming with wildlife. Besides the pure fun of seeing whales in their natural habitat, all tours also contribute to an ongoing ecological photo-identification research aimed to collect data about the life and habits of Hawaii's fascinating cetaceans.