Choose from Five Options
- $35 for one 60-minute massage ($50 value)
- $39 for one 60-minute visit with consultation, acupuncture treatment, and heat therapy ($120 value)
- $55 for one 90-minute visit with a 60-minute consultation, acupuncture treatment, and heat therapy, plus a 30-minute massage ($150 value)
- $69 for three 60-minute visits, each with a consultation, acupuncture treatment, and heat therapy ($360 value)
- $85 for three 90-minute visits, each with a consultation, acupuncture treatment, heat therapy, and a 30-minute massage ($450 value)
Healthy Life Acupuncture Center
At the helm of Healthy Life Acupuncture Center is Dr. Kimi Gudmundsen, who, besides holding a Ph.D., earned a masters degree in acupuncture and Oriental medicine, and an aesthetician's license. She's able to put her extensive training to good use at the holistic wellness and natural beauty practice, where the treatments run the gamut from healing cold laser therapy to refreshing facials and peels.
Of course, acupuncture is the main specialty here, and Dr. Kimi and her team use the centuries-old technique to help recalibrate internal energy levels and address ailments such as anxiety, pain, and consumption. During the treatment, Dr. Kimi inserts very fine, sterilized needles at precise points, stimulating the body's self-healing mechanisms and redistributing energy flow so that it goes to the areas where it is most needed. The procedure is nearly painless, though some patients may experience a slight tingling sensation, feelings of warmth, or sudden empathy for hedgehogs.
97% of 32 customers recommend
“I recommend this place!! Very professional and clean atmosphere.”
“They are good.”