Passionate brewers invite guests to the taproom to taste house-made craft beers such as double IPA Idle hands or brown ale Mischievous
What You'll Get
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older.
- See current beer listings here
- What’s included:
- Brewery tour with one draft beer per person
- 25% off merchandise on the day of the tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Helltown Brewing
Helltown Brewing is a craft brewery hell-bent on making tasty beers, using high-quality hops and grains. Their taprooms hold not only tastings but also live music events and seasonal festivities such as the Haunted Brew Tour.
- Buffy: hazy IPA with a tropical surf of citra and ahtanum hops—tangerine drifting over a slipping wake of pineapple (6.7% ABV, 33 IBU)
- Wit: a Belgium-style wit with tactful turns of spice and humble saaz hops over a play of steady wheat malts (5.3% ABV, 18 IBU)
- Mischievious: brown ale made with six types of malt—including Chocolate and German Munich—forged in a Southern English styling; humble flare of American nugget hops (5.5% ABV, 11 IBU)