All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for admission for two to Heritage Square Museum ($20 value)
- $23 for admission for four to Heritage Square Museum ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heritage Square Museum
Heritage Square Museum is like a giant time capsule cracked open. The living history museum brings the 19th Century and the early days of the 20th to life across its grounds. Through its buildings and skilled interpreters, it explores how Southern California developed in the first century of its statehood.
- Size: nine buildings, including eight preserved structures constructed during the Victorian Era
- Eye Catchers: the museum staff, who dress in full period clothing right down to their historically accurate smiles
- Crown Jewel: William Hayes Perry Residence, the largest house here and an example of classic Greek Revival Italianate
- Don't Miss: stepping inside the Colonial Drug, which looks just like the drug store and soda counter operated in Highland Park after World War I.
- Special Programs: guided tours, living history performances, and traveling exhibitions