Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 towards a hibachi dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday
- $17 for $30 towards a hibachi dinner for two, valid any day
- $25 for $50 towards a hibachi dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday
- $28 for $50 towards a hibachi dinner for four, valid any day
- Click here to view the menu
Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse
The decades-long legacy of Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse was built on a foundation of fresh food and entertainment. In fact, the two are intertwined: each table here houses a hibachi grill, manned by a skilled chef who brings an animated personality to the group-dining atmosphere. Using precise knife work, good hand-eye coordination, and more than a little fire, the culinary expert cooks up an array of grilled vegetables and meats right in front of guests' eyes.
Should diners prefer their cuisine non-flamed, they can peruse a sushi menu that ranges from simple sashimi to inventive specialty rolls. The Boston roll, for instance, combines eel, smoked salmon, and shrimp with cool cream cheese, while the hibachi roll nods to the restaurant's namesake grill by wrapping filet mignon, scallion, and cucumber into one deep-fried package.