Choose from Four Options
- $59 for one VIP admission ($89 value)
- $109 for two VIP admissions ($178 value)
- $24 for one general admission and beer sampler ($40 value)
- $40 for two general admissions and beer samplers ($80 value)
VIP admission includes
- Admission 30 minutes early
- Complimentary meals and beer samples
- Premier parking and entrance
- Premier seats in front of stage
Barbecue aficionados can rejoice with the arrival of Horsetown Brew N Que Festival. Valid at the George Ingalls Equestrian Event Center June 3–4 for the best in beers and barbecue.
Horsetown Brew N Que Festival
The top pit masters in the nation, including some of the biggest celebrities on the barbecue scene, compete for thousands of dollars, bragging rights, and the hearts and stomachs of smoked-meat aficionados at the Horsetown Brew N Que Festival. The event features plenty of belly- and thirst-quenching activities and live entertainment between the chews and guzzles. Here's a handy guide to the festival's highlights.
- The (Barbe)Cue:The competition is split into four mouthwatering categories, including beef brisket, pork ribs, chicken, and pork.
- The Brew: Savor sips of IPAs, lagers, ales, among others from Southern California's top microbreweries.
- The Winners: Judges pick their favorite brews and barbecues, while audience members cast their ballots for a people's choice award.
- The Star Attractions: Teams from TV's BBQ Pitmasters, share the secrets of their sauces.
- The Music: Chomp and cavort to the sounds of live country, blues, pop, and R & B.