Children and adults enjoy the idyllic views of the Orlando skyline nestled safely in capsules on 400 feet tall observation wheel
About This Deal
- The Wheel at ICON Park is the tallest observation wheel on the United States East Coast enabling visitors to float effortlessly while enjoying breathtaking views of the Orlando skyline.
- Must present valid Florida ID for Florida resident tickets.
- When can I visit? Daily from 10 a.m. until 2 a.m.
- Age ranges:
- Child ticket: 3–12
- Adult ticket: 13 and more
- Free admission for children under 3 with paid adult.
- Parking information: free parking in a multi-level garage on the property
- For a limited time, a customer receives one free ICON Park face mask per each ticket purchased. Supplies are limited. No cash value.
Need To Know
About The Wheel at ICON Park
The Wheel at ICON Park gives guests an opportunity to explore and take in this entertainment-heavy Florida city in a unique way. The Wheel at ICON Park stretches across 18 acres, the space features United States East Coast's tallest observation wheel, as well as other attractions and events.
A Ride of Iconic Proportions At 400 feet tall, one of the largest observation wheel on the East Coast of the United States. The Wheel at ICON Park truly earns its name. Towering on the horizon and visible from miles away, The Wheel at ICON Park offers guests the ability to see downtown, the theme parks and the Central Florida landscape like never before. The Wheel at ICON Park is a new ride every time from day to night, its colors always changing, but it always makes for a moment to remember. The Wheel at ICON Park is the perfect way to elevate an amazing moment. Toast to the good life with a glass of bubbly in your own private capsule, whether on a romantic ride for two or with up to 14 friends, as part of our Champagne Experience. An All-Around Celebration Find your Iconic Moment.
Additionally, coins are collected from the Fountain of Hope and surrounding waterscapes and donated to Give Kids the World Village, a nonprofit resort that provides accommodations and week-long, cost-free vacations to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.