South Saint Louis–style pizzas with provel cheese, never-frozen ingredients, and homemade sauce
About This Deal
Pizza is ubiquitous in American culture, thanks solely to its ability to double as a fraction calculator. Indulge in a numerator with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $29.45 total value)
- One 16-inch pizza with up to three toppings (up to a $21.30 value)
- One house salad (a $4.65 value)
- Two 32-ounce drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
$27 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $58.90 total value)
- Two 16-inch pizzas with up to three toppings each (up to a $21.30 value each)
- Two house salads (a $4.65 value each)
- Four 32-ounce drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
About Imo’s Pizza
The kitchen crew at Imo’s Pizza has been decorating slices of South Saint Louis–style pizza—which substitutes provel cheese for mozzarella on a thin crust—since its founding in 1964 by Ed and Margie Imo. Now with more than 90 locations, the business delivers its signature pies throughout the state. The Deluxe piles fresh, never frozen mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and tomatoes over cheese and juxtaposes with the All Meat, whose original thin or thicker crust bolsters sausage, pepperoni, and both canadian and regular bacon.