Teaches mindfulness meditation to bring balance to participants mind and body
What You'll Get
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Groupon expires after start date for option May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat With InsightLA
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
InsightLA is dedicated to bringing the deep joy and peace of mindfulness and compassion to people everywhere. As one of the premier centers for mindfulness in Los Angeles with over 15 years in operation, we proudly serve thousands of people every year. Our commitment is to provide a warm, supportive learning environment, fostering mindfulness and compassion in all our relationships – with ourselves, with others and with our world.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Mindfulness and meditation can be a life changing experience. We are dedicated to helping people increase their quality of life as well as improving their performance at work and play. The many benefits of mindfulness and meditation inspire us to continue our work at InsightLA:
- Mindfulness takes practice. Taking a class, attending an inspiring special event, or joining a sitting group is the perfect place to learn mindfulness techniques that can be applied to daily life.
- Get good training. Learning to meditate and be mindful may seem easy but having a good instructor who has been through the ups and downs and understands your life circumstances is key.
- Your health depends on it! The effects of meditation and mindfulness on health are well documented by modern science. Mindfulness has a direct correlation to stress-reduction and less stress is better for your body and mind._
- Build better habits for the life you desire. Through repeated practice and directed focus, the brain changes, our habits become manageable and we start to see the results we desire in life.
- Be inspired and compassionate. Studies have shown that people who are inspired have higher levels of happiness and motivation.