Choose from Four Options
- $11 for a beer tasting for two ($20 value)
- $22 for a beer tasting for four ($40 value)
- $23 for a beer tasting for two and one 64-ounce growler to go ($42.50 value)
- $46 for a beer tasting for four and two 64-ounce growlers to go ($85 value)
Each tasting includes one pint and three 4-ounce beers per person. Click here to view the list of beers.
J Wells Brewery
The smallest nanobrewery in Boulder, J Wells Brewery is a 4 barrel operation run by Jamie Wells. At his garage-based brewery, Jamie brews multiple beer styles, but specializes in pale ales, IPAs, and proper pints of british bitter ales, best enjoyed when saying “proper pint” in a faux-British accent five times fast.
Beer lovers can come by the taproom to enjoy tastes from the nine regularly rotating taps while taking in views of the Boulder flatirons from the porch on warm days. Tours are available upon request, and Jamie is always willing to tackle questions about the differences between American- and British-style beers.
A Sampling of Jamie's Brews
- Hop Haze: made using "hop bursting," this imperial IPA has a long, citrus finish (9% ABV)
- Plesant Geneleman: a strong, grapefruit-infused IPA (6% ABV)
- J Wells Chocolate Milk Stout: made with a blend of American and British malts, this session beer is a mildly sweet, chocolaty stout with a rich, creamy flavor (5% ABV)
- Lisa Red IPA: Hoppy malty red ale with a strong citrus flavor and aroma.(6% IPA)