Created to improve skin condition, these facial treatments feature rejuvenating, smoothing, and brightening properties
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Potential benefits of photofacial: helps diminish the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JK Skincare & Spa
Helmed by aesthetician-in-chief Jacklyn, JK Skincare & Spa refreshes exteriors with everything from glycolic peels and body waxes to Shellac manicures and permanent makeup. Under Jacklyn’s guidance, specialists restore epidermal sheen with facials and chemical peels, including diamond-peel microdermabrasion, which fights signs of aging such as wrinkles or mouths still frowning about Prohibition.
As soon as aching muscles come into play, the spa’s massage therapists take over, kneading bodies according to Swedish and deep-tissue modalities. The spa team also delves into the holistic realm with ear-candling treatments that draw out wax, dirt, and commercial jingles stuck in inner-ear canals.