Keep kids entertained with a variety of attractions, including inflatable slides, spinning obstacle courses, mechanical bulls, and an arcade
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $19.50 for admission for two, valid weekends ($29.98 value)
- $36.50 for admission for four, valid weekends ($59.96 value)
- $15.50 for admission for two, valid weekdays ($25.98 value)
- $28 for admission for four, valid weekdays ($51.96 value)
Parents receives free admission.
The Fine Print
About Jump To It
It's easy to jump for joy, or to be joyful because you're jumping, at Jump To It's inflatable indoor playground. This oasis of family entertainment offers boundless fun for young bouncers and their parents (who are admitted for free). Here are some of the highlights:
- Best Games for Aspiring Tiggers: Hop and bop through an inflated spinning obstacle course and a rubbery sports arena.
- Best Site for Amateur Firefighters: inflatable slides or the inflatable teeter-totter (firefighters love teeter-totters)
- Best Game for Young Wranglers: the mechanical bull, which features a cushy landing pad
- Best Place to Have a Party: the Party Room, which is reserved for birthdays and other special events
- Non-Puffy Fun: Jump to It also features an arcade with classic games such as Skee-Ball.
- How to Refuel for More Jumping: The restaurant features comforting treats such as pizza, fries, chicken nuggets, and soda.