Experienced instructors offer unlimited yoga, barre, bounce, and bicycle classes to help participants achieve their fitness goals
About This Deal
- Valid for yoga, barre, bounce, and cycle classes; not valid for adult dance classes offered through ABASI Dance Lab
- Yoga classes: help the participants improve their stamina and flexibility as well as balance the body, mind, and spirit. During the classes, participants follow a specific sequence of yoga poses, paying attention to the breath and its relationship with movement.
- Flow Yoga can provide a caloric burn with an energetic movement through poses.
- Gentle Yoga focuses on slower movement and holding positions for extended periods of time.
- Power Yoga is an energizing practice that aims to help students feel strong in their body.
- Barre classes: help tone and strengthen the body. The workout is based on small, isometric muscle contractions. During the class, various props are used in order to add resistance, strengthen the core, glutes, legs, and arms.
- Bounce classes: keep the heart rate elevated during challenging, choreographed routines on mini-trampolines.
- Cycle classes: let students experience high-intensity, low-impact workouts on the spin bikes. These sessions include choreography in and out of the saddle and challenge legs, core, glutes, and even arms.
- View the class schedule
- New customers only.
About Kinetic Soul Westchase
Kinetic Soul Westchase's staff places great emphasis on providing professional instruction in a friendly atmosphere. The instructors use their thorough knowledge and experience to offer fitness classes aimed at improving clients' stamina and flexibility, as well as boost strength. Whether it is yoga or barre fitness, Kinetic Soul Studio has it covered.