Beer lovers can enjoy tasting the signature brews of this craft producer and take home a growler glass
What You'll Get
- What’s included: each person receives a flight of four brews and an empty 64-ounce growler glass
- Weekly events:
- Trivia: Monday’s at 7 p.m.
- Happy hour: Friday 2 - 5 p.m.
- Must be 21 or older
- View the menu and prices
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Growlers can be filled for an additional charge. Mobile vouchers only. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Knucklehead Craft Brewing
Knucklehead Craft Brewing first opened it's doors in December 2014. Being a family run business, family is most important to them, and because of this, their customers and staff have become a part of what they call, our Knucklehead family. Without good food, what's a brewery worth anyway? Food is another one of their passions here at Knucklehead. Whether it's the soup of the week, tacos on our Taco Tuesday's or their dips and paninis, every food item they put out for their customers is something that they take a lot of pride in. Be sure to check out their menu! Knucklehead Craft Brewing, is truly about serving our community. Giving it a place where cell phones aren't needed, televisions aren't on, you can have a face-to-face conversation with our bartenders, maybe someone that you've never met before, and truly become friends with a stranger. Some of Knucklehead's flagship brews include:
- Tainted Haze: A cloudy version of the NE style IPA sometimes called juice bombs, the Tainted Haze's flavor speaks to orange juice and tropical fruits.
- Kathy's Kreme Ale: This easy-to-drink ale isn't picky—designed to be an "anytime" drink, this ale is a refreshing welcome for someone new to craft beers.
- Out-of-Seitz Scotch Ale: This dark, full-bodied ale is structured with a sweet yet malty backbone, while mild hopping draws attention to its slightly toasted flavor.