Koroneburg Renaissance Festival is the only permanently built fair that offers an interactive, educational, and fun journey back in time
What You'll Get
- $25 Value for Single Day Adult Admission for One
- $30 Value for Single Day Admission for Two Children Ages 6-12
- $55 Value for One Child Season Pass, Valid May 27-June 25, 2017
- $100 Value for One Adult Season Pass, Valid May 27-June 25, 2017
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Single day option for Two must be used on same visit. Event is from 10am until 7pm on Memorial Day or every Saturday and Sunday from May 27 through June 25, 2017. Children admission valid for ages 6-12. Kids 5 and under are free. Cannot be combined with other offers. Rain or Shine Event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Koroneburg Renaissance Festival
With their brave knights, poetic troubadours, and cultured nobility, the lands of Germany's Middle Ages produced enough tales to fill storybooks for generations. For one month each year, the players and guests at Koroneburg Renaissance Festival relive this magical time through immersive interactive performances. One of Southern California's only permanent-site Renaissance fair, Koroneburg puts its emphasis on both spectacle and education, with installations that wow visitors while simultaneously filling them with facts about Germany's bygone history.
- Ye Olde Performers: The lifeblood of any good Renaissance fair courses through the veins of its live performers; this year's roster includes pyro-juggler Thomas Woods, the poets of Her Majesty's Minstrel Cycle, and the singing pirates of Cutthroat Reef.
- Ye Olde Activities: The fair is filled with interactive demonstrations and games; learn the arts of blacksmithing and leatherworking, taste samples of foods prepared with period recipes, or try your hand at throwing axes, glazing pottery, and handling a longbow.
- Ye Olde Foode: Hearty repasts at the fair come courtesy of the Willkommen Inn, as well as many other steadfast cooks and pastry vendors.
- Ye Olde Shoppes: The hawking vendors of the fair's market sell all manner of wares, with options ranging from handmade pottery and jewelry to metalwork, apparel, and intricate wooden chests.