Chemical peels remove the top layer of the skin utilizing a chemical solution that aims to improve the skin tone, clarity, and texture
About This Deal
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
About La Bella e Famosa Spa of Green Hills
Dee Dee Ralston has a long history in the beauty and wellness industry, including years spent working as a massage therapist. So when she proposed helping Elizabeth Harris, the owner of La Bella e Famosa in Cool Springs, open a second location in Green Hills, she already had a vision for the relaxing and luxurious spa.
With co-owner Carlie Ralston Beane—a licensed skin-care specialist with a similar focus on wellness—Ralson has created just that: an oasis of beauty, relaxation, and stress relief. And the pair staffs a team of aestheticians and massage therapists to help them offer a range of services, including:
- Body scrubs that contain skin-softening sugar or Himalayan salt, nourishing moisturizers, and scents like lavender and citrus
- Body contouring, such as noninvasive sessions with the Tahiti 3000, which tightens skin via LED and radio-frequency technology
- Skincare treatments like the hydrating, exfoliating Lactic Lightening Peel that includes green tea extract, making it perfect for sensitive skin