4.5-hour guided joy ride through scenic trails of Red Rock Canyon aboard fully equipped two-door Jeep Wrangler 4x4
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Cruise the Red Rock Canyon loop, taking in the scenic views and going off road through the switchbacks of Rocky Gap Road up to a 6,500-foot peak.
- Trail: Rock Gap Trail via Red Rock Canyon
- Trail rating: 3
- Duration: 4 to 4.5 hours
- Vehicle: lifted Jeep Wrangler 4x4 with 37 to 40-inch tires
- Drivers switch to allow equal time behind the wheel.
- Pick up location will be determined when booking near the strip.
- Must be 21+ to drive and valid drivers license.
- Must be at least 2ys of age to be a passenger.
- Experience required: none—expert guides teach you to navigate the obstacles.
- What to wear: sturdy comfortable shoes or boots, comfortable outdoor clothing (shorts and a comfortable top for summer weather and long pants, light jacket, and long sleeve shirts for winter weather)
- What to bring: sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen, camera (optional)
- Prohibited items: drugs, alcohol, large coolers, and weapons
- No smoking in the vehicles (smoking is available at any stopping of the trail outside of the vehicle).
- Bottled water and complimentary photos included.
View Las Vegas Rock Crawlers’ other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Credit card required at booking. Must sign waiver. Taxes not included through the Groupon and paid separately at time of booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Las Vegas Rock Crawlers
Las Vegas Rock Crawlers stamps the outdoors with treads from a fleet of fully-equipped Jeep Wrangler 4x4s that have 35- or 37-inch tires and front and rear lockers. Using these utility vehicles, experienced guides lead Jeep tours through the Valley of Fire, Amaragosa Dunes, Apex/Nellis Dunes, Eldorado Canyon, Red Rock Canyon, and Logandale Trails. Each destination features bypass routes for novice drivers and obstacle-clad routes for experienced drivers.
In addition to hosting guided tours, Las Vegas Rock Crawlers offers its fleet of Jeeps up for rental—customers can borrow a custom Wrangler to explore the sightseeing terrains, from its steep drop-offs to sharp inclines.