All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Lewis and Clark were both hobbled during their great expedition—Clark from resentment at his second billing and Lewis from a lego slipped into his hiking boot by Clark. Enjoy noncompetitive nature excursions with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $17 for one two-hour double-kayak rental for two (a $35 value)
- $22 for one four-hour double-kayak rental for two (a $45 value)
- $25 for one two-hour double kayak rental for two and two two-hour bike rentals (a $55 total value)
- $30 for two two-hour double-kayak rentals for up to four (a $70 value)
- $40 for two four-hour double-kayak rentals for up to four (a $90 value)
- $50 for two two-hour double-kayak rentals for four and four two-hour bike rentals (a $110 total value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required 24hr in advance. 48hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Not valid 5/25/12. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Must be 18 or older or be accompanied by a guardian. Alcohol not allowed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lifetime Adventures
The Alaskan frontier is as magical as it is formidable—a place where glaciers melt away to unveil lush mountainsides and crystal-blue lakes beneath snow-dusted peaks. Dan and Barbara McDonough began sharing these stirring views by leading kayaking, biking, and camping trips into Katmai National Park, a four-million-acre stretch of wilderness that affords bear watching and awe-inspiring views of landscapes such as the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes. Today, they continue guiding guests through Katmai, as well as rent kayaks and bikes to visitors exploring Eklutna Lake in Chugach State Park, located approximately 40 minutes from downtown Anchorage. Additionally, the McDonoughs oversee four campgrounds, spanning from Eagle River to King Mountain State Recreation Site. They also rent bikes for rides along the Anchorage coastal trail, and organize winter group tours such as snowshoe football, sled races, and snowman arm wrestling.