This drive-through safari and walk-through adventure park invites whole families to spend the day on a safari with over 900 animals
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- What’s included: the Drive Thru park and limited attractions in the Safari World Walk Thru park
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Please plan ahead by purchasing in advance. It may take up to 24 hours for your order to process, which can delay access to vouchers and admission to the park.
- Prohibited items: barbecues, convertibles, drones, motorcycles, or any open air vehicles (rental vehicles available), pets (kennels are available - service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome)
- What can I bring inside?: camera, binoculars, swimsuit/towel (for the spray ground), sunscreen, hats, sunglasses
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
About Lion Country Safari
Lion Country Safari is a drive through zoo where many of the over 900 animals, including the largest zebra herd on record in the U.S., roam its 320 acres freely. During each four-mile drive safari, cars tour seven sections of the preserve to see giraffes, chimpanzees, and white rhinoceros. Lions have a section all to themselves so that they don't prey on other animals or disturb them with giggles from the pride's late-night slumber parties.
In addition to the four-mile drive-through, the Safari World adventure park allows guests to explore rides and attractions as they visit with animals on foot. They can feed giraffes, visit at the petting zoo, or hop on the carousel next to Lake Shanalee's paddleboat rides. After kids splash through the interactive Safari Splash waterpark, they can zoom down two water slides or ask exotic birds for advice on how to fly.
Now Open: Safari Falls is now open! Cool off at this new water attraction and enjoy the slides, water sprayers, dump buckets, and more included in your admission.