Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for one full body acupuncture session ($145 value)
- $45 for one acupuncture session with essential oils ($165 value)
As practiced in ancient Chinese Medicine, acupuncture rebalances the flow of energy through the body. Whether being practiced in its traditional or western forms, acupuncture uses fine needles to target the body’s 12 meridians and redistribute energy. Patients look to these treatments for relief from pain and allergies, to stimulate weight loss, or even to cope with stress and its related symptoms.
Live Well Medicine
Chat With Live Well Medicine
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our business offers Traditional Chinese Medicine to customers. This includes acupuncture, Chinese herbs, and essential oils. Ann Kirby, one of our licensed Acupuncturists uses needles as thin as a hair in acupuncture points all over the body to increase health, promote wellness, and reduce pain.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Almost 20 years ago, when Douglas Weinstein, the owner of Live Well Medicine, found that Acupuncture reduced his symptoms of allergies and childhood asthma, he was a believer!
3. What do you love most about your job?
Ann loves most that she can help clients find relief from their symptoms without all the side effects that other forms of medicine can entail.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
Best reaction from a customer: “Wow – that didn’t hurt a bit!”