- Whale Watching Tour for One
- Whale Watching Tour for Two
- Whale Watching Tour for Four
Good to Know
- Tours run Tuesday–Sunday from 4:45 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Check-in time between 4:15pm and 4:30pm
- Lights snacks and non-alcoholic drinks provided; guests may bring their own alcoholic beverages but no glass is allowed on the boat
- Photos/videos taken by boat staff will be posted on Facebook free of charge for each trip
- Whale guarantee: If you don’t see whales on your trip, you can go on another whale watch for free (no refunds)
Living Ocean Scuba
The waters of Oahu are bursting with life, from the rich coral reefs to the whale-friendly waves. Read on to learn about how Living Ocean Scuba helps visitors protect and explore the beautiful waters.
- Whale watching: catch glimpses of humpbacks during the mating and calving season along with resident dolphins and green sea turtles
- Reef diving: to preserve the delicate ecosystem around Hanauma Bay divers won't take a boat, but swim from beach to reef, spotting bright fish and colorful coral along the way
- Wreck diving: more experienced divers make their way deeper, up to 100 feet down to the ocean floor where they'll discover wrecks like the YO-257 and the Korean fishing vessel Sea Tiger