During educational train rides, visitors can learn about the railroad’s fascinating history and operations
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- To make a reservation, call (513) 933-8022
- Departure time: 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. (depends on the option purchased)
- Departure location: 127 S Mechanic St Lebanon, OH
- Free admission for children under 1
- May 1 and 8, 2019
- June 1, 5, 12, 15, 16, 19, 26, and 29, 2019
- July 10, 17, 20, 24, 27, and 31, 2019
- August 14, 17, 21, and 24, 2019
- September 11, 18, and 25, 2019
- October 16, 23, and 30, 2019
- What to bring: food and drinks but no glass bottles
Concessions may be available for purchase
- Must call to schedule appointment in order to redeem voucher
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must call to schedule appointment in order to redeem voucher Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LM&M Railroad
Start with a historic downtown area, mix in a picturesque route through trees and over rivers, and then add a splash of nostalgia, and the result is LM&M Railroad, a railroad station that offers scenic rides through Southwestern Ohio. Departing from historic downtown Lebanon, train travellers are presented with an opportunity to learn about the history of the area as they roll through the countryside. Or, they can hop aboard one of the train's themed rides. Here's a look at some of their most famous treks:
- Turtle Creek Valley Flyer: This historic one-hour trek winds through the Warren County landscape. During the ride, the informative conductors fill passengers in on railroad history and operations.