Guests can sample beers such as Lochiel Porter, Lochiel Irish Red, and Lochiel Scotch Ale
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two Flights (Four Samples) and One Crowler to Go
- Four Flights (Four Samples) and Two Crowlers to Go
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lochiel Brewing
Ian Cameron traces his heritage back to the Scottish Highlands, to the Cameron of Lochiel clan, which included laborers, Episcopalian ministers, whisky makers, and brewers. And from his ancestors, Cameron has inherited more than simply his last name; he's also gotten many of the beer recipes that he uses today.
A deaf professional brewer who made small batches of beer at home for 15 years before gaining experience at several Southwestern breweries, Cameron opened Lochiel Brewing in 2015. At his two-vessel, 10-barrel facility, he churns out Scottish-style ales built on a strong, malty backbone, including several that have been in his family for generations.
- Lochiel Scotch Ale: a wee heavy with an earthy, even-keeled body, mildly hoppy flavor, and fresh finish (8.5% ABV)
- Lochiel Colonial Golden Ale: a refreshing beer made with Willamette hops and Scottish yeast that produces slightly fruity esters (4.8% ABV)
- Lochiel ESB: an extra special bitter with an agreeable mouthfeel and malty finish (5.4% ABV)
- Lochiel Mild: a sessionable ale with moderate carbonation and mildly fruity flavors with a hint of caramel (3.8% ABV)