The customers participate in a guided 2-hour tour around the exclusive neighborhoods with houses of the most famous celebrities
What You'll Get
- Two-Hour Celebrity Home Tour for One
- Two-Hour Celebrity Home Tour for Two
- Two-Hour Celebrity Home Tour for Four
Two Hour Tour Includes:
- Sightseeing of the Hollywood Area, Beverly Hill, Sunset Strip, Belair, Celebrity Homes and Movie
Three Things to Know About Binoculars
You may want to tote some binoculars along to make sure you take in all the sights. Read on for some tips on finding the ideal pair.
1. Binoculars are basically two telescopes stuck together. Each side is made up of a convex lens that magnifies distant objects and a prism that flips that image so it appears right-side up. Unlike the flat image of a telescope, however, the two images presented by binoculars give the illusion of depth, making it easier to get detailed, up-close views of a rare bird or an especially challenging Magic Eye poster.
2. Bigger is not always better. Binoculars are characterized by two numbers, such as 8x32. The first number describes the magnification—in this case, the image is enlarged eight times—and the second describes the diameter (in millimeters) of the objective lens, located at the wide end of the tube. Although increased magnification produces a sharper image, it also narrows the field of view and amplifies small hand movements, making it difficult to keep the image steady and follow moving objects. A larger objective lens lets more light in, producing a brighter image, but it can also make the binoculars a burden to carry on long treks.
3. Different activities require different binoculars. Just as opera glasses are different from the coin-op viewfinders of Broadway theaters, the type of binoculars you’ll need will vary based on the activity. Consider different variables when selecting a pair such as larger lenses for detailed bird watching or a more compact design for casual walking tours. Always test out a pair (with your glasses on if you usually wear them) before making a purchase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 10 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.