All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 3, 2017
· Reviewed February 9, 2017
· Reviewed September 3, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose From Four Options
- $35 for $50 worth of Italian cuisine and drinks, valid Sunday–Thursday only
- $35 for $50 worth of Italian cuisine and drinks, valid any day
- $69 for $100 worth of Italian cuisine and drinks for parties of four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday only
- $69 for $100 worth of Italian cuisine and drinks for parties of four or more, valid any day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not Valid on New Years' Eve, Valentines Day, or Mother's Day. Not valid with other specials or discounts. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Only valid after 4 p.m., not valid for lunch. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Luna Rossa
The youngest of nine children, Luna Rossa’s owner and chef, Raffaele Virgillo, grew up at his mother’s side, studying her every move as she cooked in the kitchen of their small cottage in southern Italy. Emigrating to the United States in the 1970s, Virgillo put the culinary skills and magical Italian incantations he learned from his mother to use here in the States. He settled in the Twin Cities, where he cooked his way through four restaurants before opening the original Buona Sera, and eventually, Luna Rossa. There, he works alongside his daughter, Anna, son-in-law, Jesse, and grandson, Vinny, and granddaughter Gigi serving a menu of Italian-inspired cuisine within a rustic eatery near Stillwater’s historic limestone caves.