Skilled magician performs before live audience various tricks and entertains the guests with stage illusions
About This Deal
- Saturday Stage Show only general admission which starts at 7 p.m., doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- For all ages. Children 3 years and younger are free if they sit on parent’s lap
- First-come, first-serve seating
- For more information visit http://www.magicstheater.com/
Need To Know
About Magic's Theater and Museum
When John Magic takes the stage, almost anything can happen. During Saturday night shows, he conjures bouquets of flowers out of thin air, causes objects to levitate, and cuts his lovely assistant in three. Visit magicstheater.com for more information on the Saturday Stage Show. Magic's Theater & Museum is a BYOB establishment and charges a corkage fee.
Illusions aside, Magic's Theater and Museum also houses a collection of magic artifacts, including:
- A Replica of Harry Houdini's Chinese Water Torture Cell
- Wardrobe, props, and photos of celebrated magician Doug Henning
- Photos and posters of contemporary magicians, including David Copperfield and Professor Dai Vernon
- Performance coins and photos of magician T. Nelson Downs