Paintball outings include all-day play, equipment rental, unlimited air, and 100 paint balls per person
What You'll Get
- What’s included (per person):
- All-day play
- Equipment rental (marker, mask, hopper, and tank)
- Unlimited air
- 100 paintballs
- Where you’ll play: On one of three outdoor, wooded fields
- Valid days and times: Saturday and Sunday during normal business hours
- Age restrictions: Must be 10 or older; under 18 must have guardian-signed waiver
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 10 or older. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. No outside paint or equipment allowed. Voucher is valid for 68 caliber play only. All games are public games, not valid for private play. Valid Saturday and Sunday only during normal business hours. Not valid for walk-on play. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mansion House Paintball
At Mansion House Paintball, mature trees tower over wooded fields with boughs battered by kaleidoscopic shrapnel. Paintball soldiers dive behind these tree trunks or weave through barrels, wood panels, or cable rungs in all-season, outdoor battle played in rain or sunshine. Individuals can walk on for games during the weekend, and private groups or corporate teams can reserve the fields for parties or retreats to determine who cleans out the corner office’s adjoining stable.