All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 18, 2018
· May 13, 2018
· April 16, 2018
What You'll Get
Horses are our superiors in every way, which is why we’re so lucky that they allow us the courtesy of riding all about on their supple yet strong horse backs. Deepen the human-horse bond with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $40.50 for a one-hour guided horseback trail ride for two, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $70 value)
- $78.50 for a one-hour trail ride for four, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $140 value)
- $33.50 for a one-hour trail ride for two, valid Tuesday–Friday (a $70 value)
- $61.50 for a one-hour trail ride for four, valid Tuesday–Friday (a $140 value)
- $68 for a two-hour trail ride for two, valid Tuesday–Friday (a $140 value)
- $124 for a two-hour trail ride for four, valid Tuesday–Friday (a $280 value)
Riders need to wear closed-toe shoes and long pants.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required here: www.marshallcyn.com by expiration date on your Groupon; subject to availability and weather. 24hr cancellation notice required or $15 fee per person may apply. Must be 7 or older; 17 and younger requires guardian signature. 240lb weight max. Must sign waiver. Long pants and closed-toe shoes required; no double-riding allowed. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for Valentine's Day Special Rides 2/13/18-2/15/18. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Marshall Canyon Equestrian Center
For more than 15 years, Marshall Canyon Equestrian Center has welcomed horse enthusiasts for riding lessons and gallops across its sylvan expanse. Guided trail rides require no previous horseback experience, leading as many as 10 riders to witness area wildlife, rumble past clear babbling streams, and admire flowers left by spurned centaur lovers. The center’s instructors, Joy and Leslie, lead lessons in the riding disciplines of Western and English, specializing in teaching new riders proper horsemanship essentials in the well-lit arena. Marshall Canyon also boards horses in fully covered 16’x16’ stalls, where they enjoy daily cleaning and healthy portions of alfalfa.