Through massages or body scrubs, skilled professional aims to provide relaxation, bring pain relief, and release tension
About This Deal
- A gift includes Epson salt, mud mask, and a candle
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Amanda Granger, 57769
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Body scrubs or polishes help slough off dead skin cells while increasing circulation, giving the skin a healthier, softer appearance
- Hot stones saim to further enhance one’s relaxation and pain alleviation during a massage
- During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body
Massage by Amanda Granger
Amanda is a certified massage therapist with 8 years of experience. Her passion lies in helping the customers alleviate their muscle pain. She also loves learning from her clients and listening to their needs. Her main goal is to help treat the whole body through massages. To achieve that, Amanda never stops her education: she’s attended multiple classes and has worked for some top spas in the area.
But this is not the end of the story for Amanda. She’s also finished sanitation training in Cosmetology and is happy to include massage cremes, coconuts oils, scrubs, cupping, shea butter, and more in her practice. All products are organic.