An aesthetician accentuates eyes with permanent makeup in a laid-back salon setting
About This Deal
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features
- Available techniques include:
- Smokey lash enhancement procedure, during which technicians apply permanent tattoo-like pigment on and behind the lash line. Such treatment is designed to create the illusion of thicker, darker, and fuller lashes. Smokey-style allows achieving the desired effect without the appearance of heavy lines or clearly visible makeup, while keeping the lines thicker than a traditional eyelash enhancement. Designed for those who like natural, yet enhanced appearance
- Permanent eyeliner procedure, during which technicians apply permanent tattoo-like pigment above the lash line. Its thickness, wing length, and shape can be customized. This method allows the technician to create almost any shape one can desire. Designed for those who would like to have bigger, beautiful eyes.
- Both procedures can be combined together to obtain the enhanced effect
Both procedures can be applied to the top or lower lash line, or both
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
Need To Know
About MicroBeauty Salon
MicroBeauty Salon helps customers reach their beauty goals through permanent makeup including microblading and eyelash enhancement. Founder Mariana C Deaconu specializes in 6D and 3D microblading, as well as ombre, powder, and hybrid eyebrows.