Choose from Five Options
- $80 for a Sea Trek Reef Encounter with a photo package for one ($141 value)
- $85 for a Seal Swim with a photo package for one child (ages 5–9) ($152 value)
- $110 for a Seal Swim with a photo package for one adult (ages 10+) ($192 value)
- $85 for a Dolphin Encounter with a photo package for one child (ages 5-9) ($152 value)
- $107 for a Dolphin Encounter with a photo package for one adult (ages 10+) ($192 value)
- $145 for a Dolphin Odyssey with a photo package for one ($252 value)
Each photo package includes four 5” x 7” prints.
As they observe the vibrant exhibits of aquatic life inside the Miami Seaquarium, many guests don't realize that they are also walking through a movie set. In the onsite lagoon, bottlenose dolphins swim through waters once traversed by Flipper, who filmed television episodes and films at the venue. This aspect of the Seaquarium—along with its many conservation efforts, educational programs, and shows—underscores a united commitment to wildlife consciousness. Special opportunities, such as the dolphin encounter, also send people on underwater treks through the reef display, letting them swim with seals or giving them the chance to shake a dolphin's hand.
It's hard to pinpoint the biggest personality at Miami Seaquarium, but Lolita the killer whale—who performs daily alongside pacific white-sided dolphins—claims the title of heaviest, period. On the other end of the scale, macaws and cockatoos perch around the Tropical Wings section of the park, and endangered sea turtles lounge at Discovery Bay. Elsewhere, a watery playground and three-story ropes course keep legs from growing too wobbly after a trip to Shark Channel) or a smooch from a sea lion.