Choose from Four Options
- $10 for one $20 Powercard ($20 value)
- $20 for one $50 Powercard ($50 value)
- $50 for three $50 Powercards ($150 value)
- $100 for three $100 Powercards ($300 value)
- Powercards contain credits for arcade play, including classic machines and modern-day games
Although Belmont Park has changed shape and modernized since opening in the 1920s, surviving vintage attractions such as the Giant Dipper roller coaster stand as fun reminders of the park's family-friendly roots. Additionally, patrons can practice their security-evasion skills by navigating the high-swinging Sky Ropes Adventure. While resting tired climbing muscles, guests can interface with a few electronic fun-creators with Belmont Park–arcade swipe cards. Players can earn a cache of tickets from a plethora of play-to-win games to purchase sugary treats or noise-making trinkets. Once adrenaline glands have been depleted, visitors can indulge in the park's numerous additional amenities, such as dining areas and beach-themed shops.