All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 26, 2018
· Reviewed May 5, 2018
· Reviewed April 11, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$129 for a full interior car detailing ($289 value)
- Detailing vacuum with scrubber and micro-brushes
- Power wash and polish door jambs
- Power steam and degrease doors, panels, consoles, vents, and crevices
- If leather, power steam and condition
- If carpet and upholstery, live-enzyme application and specific stain treatment (including but not limited to bio-organic materials, dyes, gum, minor tar, rust, etc.); high-speed power scrub; hot-water extraction and enzyme-based shampoo
- Restorative conditioner on all vinyl, plastic, and synthetic surfaces
- Window and mirror detailing
- Cleaning of minor stains on headliner (replacement available for damaged headliners)
- Car fragrance of your choice
- Custom-upholstery replacement available
$129 for a clay bar and wax for a car ($299 value)
- Full exterior hand wash with microfiber
- Tar and sap removal
- Clay-bar application of entire vehicle (soft and hard clays are available)
- One-pass diamond-cut finishing wax
- Hand buffing for extra shine
- Compound, wet sanding, and scratch-and-swirl removal are available for large amounts of abrasions
Valid only on a two-door coupe or truck or a four-door sedan.
Hand Car Washes: A Soft and Shiny Touch
Find out why human hands might be the best tools to wash your ride with Groupon’s look at hand car washes.
Computers are synonymous with speed: email is days faster than snail mail, keyboards shave off hours of time over typewriters, and automatic car washes churn out clean rides in a manner of minutes. But when it comes to delicate paint jobs and cherished bumper stickers, is faster always better? Automatic brushes can be abrasive over time, and even touchless washes don’t always get the job done. Hand washes draw a distinct advantage from a different sort of computer—the human brain. Hand-wash technicians may take longer, but they are able to pay extra attention to a vehicle’s problem spots, reducing the need for later touchups. The soft, microfiber cloths used with most hand washes also reduce the chance of leftover water spots from automatic blow dryers and even scratches from towel drying.
Many car owners avoid the risks of wash tunnels altogether by doing the job themselves in the comfort of their own driveway. However, this, too, is not without risk. Men’s Health reported on a study from the University of Texas that suggested that “a single DIY wash can leave scratches as deep as a tenth of the paint’s total thickness.” It’s best to leave hand washing to the professionals, who have access to high-grade equipment and frequently follow washes with protective hand waxes and other detailing services.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment requ'd. 48hr cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1/person, may buy 2/gifts. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Detailing: additional $15 fee for standard SUV (2 rows) or 4 door truck; $25 fee for minivan/SUV over 2 rows. Wax: additional $20 fee for standard SUV (2 rows) or 4 door truck; $30 fee for minivan/SUV over 2 rows. Extra fee for extremely dirty vehicles, large amounts of pet hair, or hazmat related detailing. Extra $30 fee for onsite mobile service. All services not available for mobile service. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.