Guests can relax in a warm atmosphere of a brewery and enjoy tasting handcrafted beer
What You'll Get
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Click here to see what’s currently on tap
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mockery Brewing
Zach Rabun started his career at a little brewery you probably haven't heard of, a small town name known only in certain craft circles—Coors Brewing Company. Since his days at Coors, Zach has worked in breweries across Colorado, becoming head brewmaster at Elk Mountain Brewing and starting his own shop in the mile-high city. The scene at Mockery Brewing is a bit different than at Coors, with an artfully designed tasting room complete with a stylish bar, tabletop seating, and an outdoor patio. Folks lounging indoors can get a look at the nearby tanks, fermenters, and other brewing gear laid out beside the tasting room, while the outdoor patio's overhead string lights and heaters ensure each evening is as heartwarming as Mockery's craft brews. Some of their staples include:
- Mockerita: (ABV 8.6%) The brewery's namesake draft is sour aged in tequila barrels, then sweetened with strawberry and finished with lime.
- Wish You Were Heare: (ABV 5.5%) Rounded and smooth, this blonde ale is finished with tropical mango and pineapple for a fruity ale that's easy to enjoy.
- Vanilla Bourbon Porter: (ABV 7.8%) Well-hopped and malty, the strong flavor of Mockery's classic porter is balanced by a tangy vanilla tone.