The magic of winter is probably best enjoyed during outdoor activities such as snow tubing at Montage Mountain Resorts
About This Deal
- Snow tubing allows winter fun for everyone in the family, even for folks who haven’t quite mastered the ski slopes yet. Tubers race down one of ten snowy lanes and can ride the magic carpet right back up to the top for another crack at the mountainside.
- Valid for 2020/2021 season only
- Valid Monday–Thursday; the track is open 4 p.m–9 p.m. on these days of the week
- Guests 32″–41″ tall can ride in single tubes in Kiddie Tubing when open
- Guests 42″ or taller have access to the main tubing park
- Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver
- For more information on daily rates, hours of operation, lessons, and events check Montage Mountain website or follow them on Facebook and Instagram at @montagemtnpa.
- Blackout dates: January 18th and February 15th-19th.
Montage Mountain Resorts
Montage Mountain is NEPA’s premiere winter fun destination and has everybody’s next adventure planned. Whether the guest is an expert skier or never slid on snow, the resort offers something for everyone. Located in Lackawanna County just minutes from Scranton and Wilkes Barre, Montage Mountain has 26 ski trails, a terrain park, snow tubing area, and full-service bar and restaurant serving modern, American Bistro-style dishes perfect after a day on the slopes. With a vertical drop of 1,000 feet, the mountain ties for the largest vertical drop of all ski resorts in Pennsylvania. Showcase double black diamond trail, White Lightning, checks in as the 2nd steepest slope on the east coast. Those who are not ready to take on the steeps can just grab a tube and hit the chutes. Snow tubing is fun for the entire family and the perfect way to break up a weary winter day. Winter is here, and everybody is welcomed to spend it having fun with friends and family at Montage Mountain.