Massive pizzas topped with ingredients such as Louisiana hot sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh green onions
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 30% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Mountain Mike's Pizza
From humble beginnings as a small pizzeria in Palo Alto back in 1978, Mountain Mike's Pizza mushroomed into more than 160 locations across California, Oregon, Nevada, and Utah. Today, each restaurant courts a low-key, family-friendly vibe.
The pizzeria serves up a rousing menu of pies, including the Everest, a mountain of pepperoni, italian sausage, salami, linguiça, beef, mushrooms, black olives, peppers, and onions. Even a simple pepperoni pizza can be tough to finish in one sitting, as many locations toss more than 100 slices of meat onto a single large pie.