Runners and walkers traverse through a scenic 5K or 10K route along Tempe’s Kiwanis Park
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Each participant receives:
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Custom Event Medal
- Pre- and Post-Race “Runner’s Brunch” (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Chip Timed with Real Time Results and Photos on the Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google) (5K Race Participants only)
- Course length:
- 5K or 10K
- Check-in time: 7–8 a.m.
- Check-in location: 101 West Baseline Road, Tempe, AZ, USA
- Race start time: 8 a.m.
- Award groups: 14 and under, 15–20, 21–30, 31–40, 41–50, 51–60, 61–70, 70 and over
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 14, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Registration required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mountain Park Health Center
Everyone should have equal access to quality healthcare. That's the belief that drives the practitioners at Mountain Park Health Center, whose mission to provide affordable health services encompasses everything from pediatrics and women's health to internal medicine and dental services. In addition to healing, the team at Mountain Park also encourages preventive care through nutrition education, wellness programs, and even a 5K running series.
This year Mountain Park Health Center comes back with its 4th Annual Run/Walk in Tempe's Kiwanis Park. The event takes place on October 12 offering participants a 5K, 10K, and one-mile run/walk and also special Kid's Fun Run. Families, strollers, dog-friendly participants of all ages are all welcome to attend.