You can drive a NASCAR race car for a timed racing session or take a 3 lap ride along as a passenger with a professional instructor driving.
About This Deal
- The practice driving experience includes:
- 5-minute timed racing session on the speedway
- Driver’s meeting with crew chief
- Personal racing instructor
- Upon completion, drivers will receive graduate certificate and souvenir racing license
- All experiences take place at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Must be 18 or older for driving option
- Must be between 100-250lb weight and 5’-6’4’’ height
- Drivers are required to pay a $39 fee covering vehicle liability insurance, souvenir racing license, and earbuds.
- April 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
- May 1, 8, 29, 30
- September 17, 18, 27
- October 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
- November 5, 6, 20, 26, 27
- December 3, 4, 17, 18, 24
- To consult the full schedule, click here.
#####NASCAR Racing Experience’s COVID-19 Precautions
- There are disposable head socks issue for every guest
- Each steering wheel is wiped down before driving
- Digital no-touch temperature checks are introduced for all guests
- All customers who are suffering with any “flu or cold-like symptoms” are requested to contact the merchant and reschedule their reservation; these cases will be an exception to the normal 30-day rescheduling policy
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check NASCAR Racing Experience’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
NASCAR Racing Experience
The NASCAR Racing Experience’s team of driving instructors specializes in NASCAR-themed Cinderella stories: at whichever world-famous speedway they’re visiting, they give civilians the chance to drive real NASCAR race cars that have actually been raced by NASCAR superstars for a few hours. That means getting behind the wheel of a real NASCAR race car that’s been driven by Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and other NASCAR favorites and putting the pedal to the metal. Unlike other racing experiences, there’s no lead car to follow here, you’re driving by yourself and yes, passing is allowed! The instructors still offer guidance though, coaching those driving solo over a two-way car radio, and speed-chauffeuring racing enthusiasts around the track on ride-alongs.