All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $135 for a two/three-hour semi-private guided manatee tour for four people with snorkel and mask rental ($260 value)
- $299 for a four-hour private manatee tour on a houseboat for up to six (up to $600 value)
- Four-hour tour on a houseboat, which boasts amenities such as AC power and on-board restrooms
- Swimming with the manatees, including masks, wetsuits, and snorkels
- Continental breakfast with muffins, bagels, and beverages for all guests
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; credit card required at booking. Space is limited, so booking early is encouraged. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Maximum of 6 people per group. Must be in good physical health and know how to swim. 325lb weight max per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nature Coast Manatee Tours
Nature Coast Manatee Tours', licensed by the US Coast Guard, makes sure the guests on their private manatee tours feel right a home—an easy feat, given that they're on a houseboat. Their houseboats have all the comforts of home such as electricity and on-board restrooms. Private tours can enjoy a hearty continental breakfast complete with baked goods and coffee. Guests are also treated to an outlandish activity: swimming with manatees. They don snorkels and wetsuits and plunge into the water alongside the gentle beasts.