All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
October 12, 2015
· 8 days ago
· July 31, 2018
What You'll Get
- $28.99 for a general admission ticket to the to Mermaid and Pirate Family Ball on Friday, September 25 ($45 value)
Families are invited to the Newport Aquarium for a special after-hours mermaid- and pirate-themed event. This ticket includes admission to Newport Aquarium, appetizers and refreshments, a treasure hunt, dancing, and a mermaid meet-and-greet. Plus visitors can see the famous Weeki Wachee Mermaids swimming in the Coral Reef tank.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Newport Aquarium
River dwellers and sea creatures all coexist peacefully at Newport Aquarium, a watery haven dedicated to creating educational and exciting experiences. Here, visitors do more than win staring contests with fish—interactive exhibits allow guests to touch some of the most exotic animals in the world, and acrylic tunnels give the sensation of being right in the tank with sharks. Read on to discover a few of the aquarium's engaging attractions.
- Shark Summer: It’s just not Summer without sharks! Discover why Newport Aquarium is the Shark Capital of the Midwest during Shark Summer. See dozens of sharks and even touch sharks like the brand NEW Japanese Bullhead Sharks in Shark Central. Plus, visit the new Shark Nursery and dare to cross Shark Bridge just inches above shark-infested waters.
- Ring of Fire: World of the Octopus: New in 2018, the Ring of Fire lets visitors meet the mysterious creatures that make their home along a string of volcanoes and trenches lining the Pacific Ocean—guests get a look at the giant Pacific octopus, Japanese spider crabs, and the dazzling moon jellyfish.
- Stingray Hideaway: Enter Their World: This underwater world houses is one of the most exotic creatures in Earth's waters—the stingray. Visitors see the exhibit from above and below, and they can even reach out and touch the stingrays.
- Shark Bridge: Here, visitors stroll across a 75-foot-long rope bridge situated only inches over dozens of swimming sharks.
- Gator Alley: Two of Earth's rarest animals call Gator Alley home: a pair of white American Alligators named Snowflake and Snowball are among the about 100 alligators left in this species. This exhibit is also home to the famed Mighty Mike, a massive gator weighing 800 lbs and spanning 14 feet.
- Frog Bog: At Frog Bog, young ones scale a jungle gym to reach a secret viewing spot where they look out at frog tanks and can even play an oversized game of Frogger using their feet.
- Surrounded by Sharks: This exhibit comprises 385,000 gallons of water and a complex of clear tunnels through which seven species of shark swim and interact.