Participants enjoy relaxing yoga while on a stand-up paddleboard excursion through pristine settings
What You'll Get
- Two-Hour Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga Excursion for Two People
- Two-Hour Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga Excursion for Four People
- Two-Hour Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga Excursion for Six People
- Two-Hour Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga Excursion for Eight People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About NinJoga SUP
Walking around is a fine way to experience the picturesque scenery of Florida Springs, but it's not nearly as exhilarating as taking in the views from a stand-up paddleboard. The knowledgeable guides of NinJoga SUP lead paddleboard excursions to some of Florida's most breathtaking spots, where visitors can practice yoga, search for wildlife, or just kick back and relax.
Trails for All Types
- Blue Spring: paddleboard yoga amid tall oak trees and native palms
- Rainbow River: strikingly clear waters ideal for swimming
- Silver Springs: spot alligators, turtles, exotic birds, and even monkeys
- Weeki Wachee: 5.5-mile river with rope swings, tree ladders, and small beaches