What You'll Get
A perfect table setting requires pristine linens and polished cutlery, except at off-Broadway restaurants where waiters set every table in postapocalyptic Vienna. Avoid avant-garde eating with today’s Groupon to Nob Hill Bar and Grill. Choose between the following options:
- For $5, you get a cheeseburger meal for one (a $10.25 total value). The meal includes:
- One quarter-pound cheeseburger (a $6.25 value)
- One order of fries (a $2 value)
One Big Pig draft beer, soft drink, lemonade, or iced tea (a $2 value)<p>
- For $10, you get a cheeseburger meal for two (a $20.50 total value). The meal includes:
- Two quarter-pound cheeseburgers (a $6.25 value each)
- Two orders of fries (a $2 value each)
- Two Big Pig draft beers, soft drinks, lemonades, or iced teas (a $2 value each<p>
Behind a wooden door dating back to 1972, Nob Hill and Bar’s kitchen crew sizzles succulent burgers that populate the family owned eatery’s menu. Grill masters flame-smooch a quarter pound of fresh ground chuck before resting it between a soft bun and beneath onions, pickles, and a glazing of special secret sauce that makes secret agents wish the president allowed them to eat. A heap of crispy french fries accompanies the sandwich. Patrons younger than 21 can sip on iced tea or a tangy glass of lemonade, and of-age adults can scoot to the full bar, whence cascade 11 on-tap Big Pig beers. The restaurant televises sports every day and moon landings every time they happen.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 2 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item. Valid for Big Pig draft beer only. Not valid on 12/25/11. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.