Choose from Three Options
$13 for a gumbo special combo for two ($25 value)
- 1 quart of homemade gumbo
- 2 grilled cheese sandwiches
- 1 quart of freshly squeezed lemonade
- 2 cookies of choice
$25 for a kitchen sink gumbo special combo ($55 value)
- 1 quart of homemade gumbo with rice
- 1 quart of slow-cooked red beans with rice
- 4 grilled cheese sandwiches
- 12 barbecue chicken wings
- 1/2 gallon of freshly squeezed lemonade
- 6 cookies of choice
$15 for $20 worth of gumbo and regional New Orleans fare for takeout or delivery
The owners of Nola Gumbo love food so much, they traveled the world just to taste as much of it as they could. Despite their globe-trotting exploits, they knew there was still nothing better than the dishes of their hometown, New Orleans. So, in dedication the recipes that define their city's unique cultural and culinary flavors, they opened Nola Gumbo.
True to the name, gumbo is a specialty here, featuring a treasure trove of smoked and hot sausage, crab legs, shrimp, and chicken. But cooks also lovingly oven-bake barbecue wings, slow cook red beans, and prep fluffy white rice. For the indecisive or the adventurous, the kitchen sink special includes all of the above, plus grilled-cheese sandwiches, fresh-baked cookies, and fresh-squeezed lemonade.